“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…”
It’s nearly the holiday season and you’re stuck in a conference with your team gathered around discussing the year-end sales while inside your head, you’re miles away planning a Christmas party, secret Santa exchanges, and a bunch of Christmas messages to be sent out to the entire organization!
You’re no Wordsworth or Longfellow, instead, lean back, put up your feet, and take your pick of inspirational, funny, motivational, and just plain Christmassy messages we’ve put together for your workplace.
Peer-to-peer Christmas Greetings
Christmas wishes for colleagues or coworkers
- May this Christmas bring joy and blessings into your life. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you love and happiness this season and into the New Year.
- Wishing you/your family peace, love, and joy at Christmas and always.
- Sending warm wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Sending wishes to you and your family for a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
- Warmest wishes and thoughts for you my colleague on Christmas. Just wanted to let you know that I like working with you. Merry Christmas.
- May your Christmas celebration be filled with joy, happiness, opportunities, warmth, and love. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- May the Christmas season bring more success and achievements in your life. Have a safe and great holiday. Merry Christmas.
- Working with you has always been wonderful. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- May the festive season bring you opportunities and success in life! Merry Christmas!
Christmas messages for colleagues or coworkers
- Coworkers like you make work so much easier and the workplace so much friendlier. Merry Christmas to you and your family
- I feel lucky to share the workplace with such an amazing and helpful person like you. Enjoy your holidays. Merry Christmas!
- Your guidance and suggestions always help me do the best thing at work. I wish you a Merry Christmas full of love and peace!
- I’m grateful for the support and motivation you give me. The kind of energy you bring into the office is truly priceless. Merry Christmas!
- Working with you always gives me immense pleasure. Thank you for being such an incredibly awesome colleague. Wishing you a happy Christmas!
- Dear colleague, let us always help each other and spread positivity. Have a blessed Christmas and New Year!
- Here’s to a productive New Year for all of us and Merry Christmas, too.
- Merry Christmas to you with a wonderful new year. I sincerely thank you for all the support and effort you’ve put into our team.
- It is an honor to work with such a talented person like you. I hope you enjoy the holiday season to its fullest.
- Happy Holidays and many thanks. We couldn’t do it without you. This year and always, you’re a valued member of our team.
Funny Christmas messages for colleagues
- We’re there through the ups, and we’re there through the lows; this Christmas season, we might be there through the snows!
- The office Christmas party is a great opportunity to catch up with people you haven’t seen for…20 minutes!
- Christmas begins with an office party and ends when you finally realize what you spent around April 15th of the next year. Merry Christmas¡
- Merry Christmas! May your fun be large, and bills be small this year.
- You are the reason we are able to get through this season! Keep Calm and Merry On.
- Here’s hoping you still have plenty of jingle in your pocket after the holidays are over!
- The fact that we don’t see each other during this Christmas season means that I will not leave your side when we come back to work. Enjoy your spare time, Merry Christmas!
Corporate Christmas greetings
Christmas wishes for employees
- You’ve done a great job all year long, and it shows in the success you’ve helped our company achieve. Thank you for being a wonderful member of our team. Merry Christmas!
- This holiday season, we are looking back with appreciation for your loyalty and looking forward to moving into the New Year together. May God bless you and your family during this holy time of the year!
- You always bring a lot of positivity to the workplace. Thank you for helping this company grow over the years. Merry Christmas
- For our employees, we send wishes of the happiest of tidings, merriest of Christmases, and warmest of holiday seasons.
- For the season of joy and thanksgiving, we would like to express our gratitude for our lovely staff this Christmas. May you all have a hearty, festive holiday season.
- Merry Christmas on behalf of management. Sincere thanks for your commitment we wish you and your family a heartwarming relaxing fantastic Christmas holiday.
- We feel proud to have such honest, hardworking, and concerned employees like you! We wish you all a Merry Christmas from the bottom of our hearts and may the lord bless you with eternal growth.
- We thrived the past year because of your hard work, creativity, and dedication. I’m really grateful for your tremendous efforts and wish you all a joyous Christmas season.
- Reflecting on the year, it’s clear to see how hard you’ve worked. Your drive and determination helped us to get where we are today, and we couldn’t have done it without you.
- Your dedication and commitment to the company shine through in all that you do, and we thank you for your hard work. Our success is your success – we hope you enjoy this holiday gift. You’ve certainly earned it!
Christmas messages for employees
- “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.” Winston Churchill
- When we all gather here next year, let us get started off to 12 months full of cheer!
- Christmas is the time to look back on the past year and recognize its achievements. At the same time, it is an opportunity to set new goals for the coming year. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year ahead.
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” Dr Seuss
- During the holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our success possible. It is in this spirit that we say thank you and send best wishes for the holidays and New Year.
- As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thank you for contributing your time and energy to the team this year. You are appreciated!
- This holiday season reminds us of what a close-knit family we’ve become while working together as a company. Wishing our entire corporate leadership and their loved ones a blessed and blissful holiday season.
- Our success is thanks to all our dedicated team members. We are grateful for you and wish everyone a Christmas season filled with joy.
- Our biggest assets are our employees. We couldn’t do it without their hard work and dedication. With deepest gratitude, we wish everyone a merry Christmas and a blessed new year.
- Thank you for a successful year and great cooperation in the company. Let’s meet again next year with lots of new ideas and positive energy.
Corporate season’s greetings messages
- Happy Holidays from all of us at [company name] to you and your family
- May the magic of Christmas, peace, and joy be with you and your family in every season.
- We wish you a festive, safe, and happy holiday. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Season’s greetings from the entire crew at [company name]. May your holidays be filled with happiness and good cheer!
- Season’s Greetings, we appreciate your business and wish you the best in the coming year.
- May the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the New Year. Happy Holidays!
- We’re so glad to have you as a client and look forward to serving you in the future. Merry Christmas!
- We would like to express our sincerest appreciation for the trust you have placed in us and best wishes for the holidays.
Build highly engaged and high-performing teams with Empuls!
Discover how people leaders are building engaged teams through continuous feedback and improvement.