Mondays can be tough, and feeling unmotivated and overwhelmed when facing a new week of work or responsibilities is easy. But with the right mindset and some inspiration, you can approach the week ahead with renewed energy and a positive outlook. That's why we've compiled a list of powerful quotes to inspire and encourage you as you start a new week.
From famous authors and speakers to leaders and visionaries, these quotes offer a fresh perspective and a burst of energy to help you stay focused and motivated toward your goals.
So, let's dive into the world of inspiration and start the week ahead with a positive attitude and a can-do spirit!
55 Powerful Motivational Quotes for the Week Ahead
1. “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” — Unknown
2. “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” — Michael Ely
3. “The most effective way to do is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
4. “Every day brings new choices.” — Martha Beck
5. “All our dreams can come true— if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
6. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them.” — Kristin, Sophisticated Gal
7. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn
8. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
9. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” — Lou Holtz
10. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” — Unknown.
11. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!'” — Audrey Hepburn
12. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” — Germany KentMore from Reader's Digest - Article Continues Below
13. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” — Estée Lauder
14. “If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her 18th birthday, you can get out of bed.” — E. Jean Carroll
15. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” — Deep Roy
16. “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” — David Dweck
17. “The future depends on what you do today.” — Mahatma Gandhi
18. “May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short.” — Unknown
19. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” — Ken Poirot
20. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you’re willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” — Lou Holtz. After reading these Monday motivation quotes, read these motivational teamwork quotes.
21. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it’s Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” — Edmond Embiaka
22. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” — George Lorimer
23. “OK, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” — Kimberly Jiménez
24. “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” — Rita Schiano
25. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
— Martin Luther King, Jr.
26. “Even the best weeks start with Monday.” — Nice Peter
27. “It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing— it’s not permanent.” — Unknown
28. “Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.” — Sukhraj S. Dhillon
31. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” — Elon Musk
32. “There are many opportunities in every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all.” — Isabella Koldras
33. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” — Will Rogers
34. “You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.” — Andrea L’Artiste
35. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” — John Wooden
36. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” — Jerry Spinelli
37. “The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
38. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” — Muhammad Ali
39. “We only have one life, and it is very precious, and there’s a lot we can do, and there’s a lot we should do.” — Selena Gomez
40. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” — Pablo Picasso. Take the action to the gym once you’ve finished reading these workout quotes.
41. “Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.” — Stephanie LaHart
42. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” — Miles Davis
43. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” — Ralph Marston
44. “The beginning is always today.” — Mary Shelley
45. “Mondays are tough only for those people, who don’t know how to spend them cheerfully. Get up and have fun today!” — Unknown
46. “What starts on Monday should carry through to Friday; that is, enthusiasm.” — Byron Pulsifer
47. “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” — Ken Poirot
48. “You don’t need a New Year to make a change. All you need is a Monday.” — Unknown
49. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” — Maria Robinson
50. “Every day, think as you wake up: Today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it.” — Dalai Lama XIV. Conquer the day by reading an inspirational poem or two after reading these Monday motivation quotes.
51. “Yesterday is ashes, tomorrow wood. Only today does the fire burn brightly.” — Old Eskimo
52. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” — Camilla Eyring Kimball
53. “The worst Monday is the one that gets wasted for nothing.” — Unknown
54. “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” — Gabriel García Márquez
55. “Monday is for people with a mission.” — Cristina Imre
We hope our blog on "Motivational Quotes for Week Ahead" has provided you with the inspiration and encouragement you need to approach the week with a positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
Remember that every new week brings with it new opportunities and challenges, and by embracing the power of these motivational quotes, you can stay energized, inspired, and motivated to tackle them head-on.
Let these quotes remind you that you have the strength, resilience, and determination to overcome obstacles and achieve your goals. Anything is possible with a positive attitude and a willingness to work hard. Thank you for reading, and we wish you all the best as you take on the week ahead!