It’s the holiday season and new year is right around the corner! It’s a great time of year to show appreciation and gratitude to your employees. Expressing your gratitude to your team with new year wishes is an excellent way to show them how much you appreciate their hard work and dedication. Here are the 20 best New Year wishes for employees to make this festive season even more special!
30 Best Christmas Wishes for Employees to Appreciate them
1. I wish you a wonderful, relaxing time with your family and friends this Christmas. I hope you will find time to reflect on your achievements this past year. Knowing that I can approach you for advice has really helped with my confidence. You are so appreciated by our team.
2. At this special time of year, I want to thank you for being a great boss. Your thoughtfulness and encouragement brighten my days and create a successful team. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year.
4. Working as part of your team has been incredible, and your knowledge and support have made a huge contribution throughout the year. I have grown professionally under your guidance, and I thank you. I hope you enjoy your holiday celebrations and best wishes for the year ahead.
5. Thank you for leading our team to a successful year. Your hard work and devotion have driven us to work hard and achieve more. Thank you for showing us that we could accomplish more than we thought. I hope you have happy holidays and a prosperous New Year.
6. In this season of goodwill, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. It has been so satisfying for me personally to be part of your team and to have your approval for my work. I have gained new skills, increased my confidence, and I am excited about my potential under your leadership. Sending you and your family my warmest holiday wishes.
7. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Your expert guidance and nurturing attitude towards your employees make working for you an absolute pleasure. I feel privileged to be a member of your team.
8. I hope you will celebrate Christmas with joy, laughter and in great company. You have been an inspiring leader this year, demonstrating how we can get the best results. I have learned so much from you, and I am grateful for the chance to develop new skills under your guidance. Thank you.
9. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for always going the extra mile for your team and for being a great mentor. I appreciate how you inspire me to strive and achieve more with your great work ethic. Have a wonderful break, and warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family.
10. Merry Christmas. This has been a successful year for me, and I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have. Your leadership and encouragement have meant a lot to me, and I wish you and your family happy holidays and a wonderful year ahead.
11. You are the key to our team's success, and I am so grateful for your guidance this past year. You set high standards but provide us with the right toolsjob. I hope you have a Christmas filled with fun, laughter, and joy and look forward to a great year ahead
12. My wish for you at this time of year is to have a joyful Christmas with family and friends and a new year that is happy and healthy. On reflection, my personal growth this year has been due to your constant encouragement and sharing your expertise, and I wish to thank you for a wonderfully productive year.
13. Christmas greetings to you and your loved ones at this special time of year. Thank you for all the help you have given me. I am thankful to be part of such a strong team. Your work ethic is admirable and really helps to motivate our team.
14. Merry Christmas to the kindest boss. May God grant all of your wishes this holiday season.” 15. Merry Christmas and happy new year to my kind supervisor, who has always supported and encouraged me throughout the year.
16. Merry Christmas to the boss who supported and guided me throughout the year.
17. Wishing a Merry Christmas to the boss who has always been there to surprise us like Santa but with work and not presents. Have a wonderful Christmas.
18. After the work we’ve had, no one deserves a better and more relaxing Christmas than you! Merry Christmas!
19. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I feel lucky to have a boss like you, and am looking forward to the coming year and getting stuck back into work!
20. Merry Christmas! Thank you for making the last year of work so enjoyable. You make the office a really fun place. Have a great Christmas
21. To our fearless leader, working with you is a gift. Thank you for inspiring us to do our best work always. Have a wonderful Christmas!
22. Not only are you a great boss, but you are also an amazing friend. Thank you for motivating me to be my best, and have a joyful Christmas with your family.
23. One of the most special things about the Christmas season is the opportunity to look back on another year of working for you and thinking about all the wonderful ways you have led us to success. May Christmas bless you as you have blessed us.
24. You are an outstanding supervisor, and I send nothing but the warmest wishes to you and yours this Christmas.
25. You make it a joy to come to work. May your Christmas season be memorable and merry.
26. Wish you and your loved ones a peaceful, happy and Merry Christmas. May you create and cherish beautiful memories. May you are blessed with health and joy in your life. Have a wonderful Christmas and great year.
27. Merry Christmas! Thank you for making the last year of work so enjoyable. You make the office a really fun place. Have a great Christmas
28. Having a boss as awesome as you is a gift that keeps giving. I hope you enjoy a lovely Christmas with friends and family by your side
29. I feel like one of the elves, and you’re Santa Claus! The jolly guy in charge! Happy Christmas boss
30. May your Christmas be just as amazing as you are, and looking forward to seeing you again at work.
The holiday season is a time to make your employees feel appreciated. On top of the various advantages of sending employees home early with these new year wishes, it would further your relationship with them and make them feel that they are as important to you as you are to them.