Thanks for showing interest in contributing to the Empuls blog! We love guest contributions because they allow us to receive in-depth, expert insights and provide content on diverse topics for our niche readers.
We receive many requests every day, and not all get selected. To help you understand what we are expecting, we have put together some guidelines to give you the best chance at success.
We accept guest posts on the following topics:
- HR technology trends and best practices
- HR thought leadership
- Employee Engagement
- Recognition and Rewards
- Organizational Culture
- Employee Experience
- Employee Communication
- Remote and Hybrid Work
- Employee Perks and Benefits
- Employee Motivation
- Employee Retention
- Employee Performance Management
- Employee Feedback and Surveys
➼ Firstly, we will cooperate and decide on a topic which aligns with our business.
➼ Once we agree on the topic, you will share the blog outline, as this helps us see the bigger picture of how you are going to create the blog. The outline includes planning the sub-headings and the content that goes into each sub-heading (just tell us in pointers, it doesn't have to be detailed). Don’t start writing unless you have done this!
➼ Once we approve the blog outline, let us know the timeline for submitting your blog for our review.
➼ After completing the blog, please send that to us on a Google Doc. Ensure that the sharing settings are enabled to ‘Anyone with the link’ and give us the ‘edit’ access. We don't accept PDFs. So avoid using them.
➼ It usually takes 1-2 weeks for us to review a blog. So be patient until our editors return to you with the necessary edits.
➼ Send a short paragraph about yourself for the bio. This can include a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or your website. We will let you know when the post is scheduled to go live.
➼ After we publish your blog, the content will be owned by Empuls.
➼ We do not accept content that’s promotional or anything that’s a mere link-building scheme. We only accept highly relevant and top-quality content.
➡ Please note: We will not publish your blog if it has plagiarism issues or includes any promotional content (links to your homepage or service/product page). However, we accept 1 external link (that should redirect to a blog page) in exchange for a link from a website of DA 35+.
Guest blog requirements
- Blogs must be at least 2000 - 2500+ words long: This is a sweet spot for our readers and helps them understand a topic in-depth. Anything longer than the mentioned count is most welcomed.
- Split your content into clear sections to make it easy to read: Content presentation is vital to us and for valid reasons. There’s no point in producing content that makes it hard for our readers to read through. Split your content into sections that comprise clear headings, subheadings, bullet points, etc. Infographics are highly appreciated.
- Keep the tone formal/conversational: We want content that’s engaging and not robotic. We produce interesting blog content and not boring Wikipedia pages. While you have the liberty to show your sense of humor, stay away from making statements that can trigger controversies.
- Your blog should be 100% plagiarism-free: We take plagiarism seriously. We have proper tools in place to monitor this. Do not copy-paste content from other websites. Make sure your blog is 100% original and high-quality.
- Cite the sources wherever necessary: As experts, we understand what you claim is true, but our readers may not be so sure. Let’s say you are stating that “employee engagement increased by 65%,” then we would want you to add a credible link to back that statement. Make sure not to use data points that are more than 2-3 years old. We want them to be recent and relevant.
- Interlink to at least 4-5 other blogs of Empuls: We admire when guest bloggers go the extra mile to find some of our existing articles and interlink them to their blog piece.
- End the blog with useful thoughts: Summarize the topic and create a conclusion that impacts our readers. We prefer it that way.
➼ When you pitch us, make sure to do a quick search to see if the topic already exists.
➼ Submit your suggested topics and ideas to email@example.com.
➼ When you email us, please include links to some of your published works, as this helps us understand your expertise and writing style better.
➼ When you submit your post, please include the author bio.
➼ After receiving your blog, we reserve all rights to optimize it for SEO, edit it, or reject it if the quality doesn’t meet our expectations.
➼ We will examine the content for its originality and readability—post-which your piece will be published.
Before you leave
Our internal team will share your blog across different social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter) to increase the blog’s reach and visibility.