Thank you for your interest in becoming a guest blogger for Empuls blogs.
We'd love to hear from you if
- You're an experienced HR professional.
- You are an HR solution provider.
- You have interesting insights into the latest HR technology trends and best practices.
We are interested in topics around
- HR thought leadership
- Employee engagement technology for HR
- HR technology trends and best practices
Guest post guidelines
- All guest posts must be unique content written exclusively for Empuls Blogs.
- If we publish the post, the content shall be owned by Empuls.
- Posts should contain between 1,500 - 2,000 words.
- We only accept high-quality and highly relevant content - please include industry examples, application cases, quotes from industry experts, images, charts, even videos, and useful tips under every topic sub-heading for our audience.
- Please back up your arguments with relevant data, research, and statistics.
- Once backlinks per guest post are allowed after it is reviewed by the internal team.
- We don’t accept content that’s promotional in nature or that is presumably a link-building scheme.
The submission process
- Check if the topic you want to cover has not already been covered in our blogs.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your blog topic ideas to get started.
- Please include links to your LinkedIn profile and previously published work samples. We want to get to know you and your writing style.
- Give us a week to let you know if your topic is accepted.
- Before you start writing the blog post, we strongly recommend you send us a short outline. That way we can check if we are on the same page about the writing style and content.
- If the content or approach has any dissonance, we would request you to modify it based on our feedback.
- When submitting a post, please include a three-sentence author bio.
- Author's Profile paragraph can contain 1 link back to your web page/ portfolio page/ Twitter handle. All links will open in a new tab.
- We will evaluate the content for originality, flow, grammar, and readability - which will be the final determinant to publishing. Once we receive the guest blog, we reserve the right to edit it, optimize for SEO or reject it if it’s not a good fit for our audience.
NOTE: If we accept your post, we will inform you as soon as we publish it.
Your guest blog promotion
To help widen the reach we will share the best guest blog posts:
- On our social media profiles (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- In our weekly newsletter (received by more than 15,000 subscribers).